Today has been a beautiful day in terms of what happened and the weather. I'm writing this with a big, fat wood pigeon looking in at me through the window (and who also nibbles the shoots on the blossom tree). It's 7pm and the sun is still shining and hasn't started to set yet.
Springy and I ate doughnuts today - a special treat. We also went grocery shopping - butchers and to the greengrocers and also took N to her favourite food place for her shopping.
Springy had a lovely walk with our neighbour. They were looking for a missing dog that had run off and had taken a scarf ready to tie him up with (not likely since it was a missing setter, who are very slippery at being caught!).
We have a hedgehog living in our garden. He or she has a little nest near the fence and is on occasion popping out. I'm not sure whether or not they are really meant to about during the day but she (Springy has named her Sarah the Hedgehog) seems to only stay out for a short burst of time. I'm keeping an eye on her to see if there are any health issues, like a runny nose. ~We may get some meat and cut up a small portion and place it in a bowl near the nest. Home education is ideal for nature watching.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment