In my medicine kit we have:
Easy access to the bathroom sink to wash off germs and wash wounds
Clean flannels
Tweezers
Thermoter
Aloe vera plant (good for burns)
Germolene (cream)
Savlon (antiseptic cream)
Lavender essential oil (Tisserand) - one of the few eos that I use (so many are unethically harvested and potentially too strong for the body system)
Sage plant
Rosemary (good mouth rinse)
Sea salt (mouth rinse, wound wash)
Star anise tincture (for flu-type viruses but still need to work on the research for this which is why I am the only one to take it since I don't wish to poison my family)
Rosewater - makes a nice scent and useful as "fairy magic" medicine
Echinacea (don't like using this flower because of the unethical harvesting situation)
Dried nettle (tisane, vinegar and so on)
Camomile tea - soothing drink, great for eyebaths
Nettle vinegar (full of nutrients - preventative)
Floradix (helps if I get heavy times of the month and tends to prevent it as if you have a heavy flow it suggests that you need to look at nutrients/lifestyle)
Eyebright - good for eyebaths but possibly because of hot water rather than active consituents
Calpol - infant paracetamol which is only used when temperatures are too high and the breaking point is not being reached without major duress to Springy
Calendula balm - great for soothing the skin
Ginger, lemon and honey drink (homemade, made as need arises)
I don't use anything homoeopathic since I do not believe in the way it is believed to work (since there is little in the pills or jars other than sugar or water and certainly no active constituent).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment