Wednesday, 5 September 2007

Tooth Fairies

So what did the Tooth Fairy do? Well, I asked Springy whether she wanted to keep her tooth or if the fairies could take it. She said out loud, "Dear Tooth Fairy, I want to keep my tooth." As her first tooth it was a bit of a trauma for her. The day she lost it she put it under her pillow and in the morning she found 20p plus a letter on the windowledge in the tiniest handwriting and it had little footprints on it too.

The weather wasn't great which is why the Tooth Fairy didn't bring anything else (somehow Springy was convinced that she would bring an extra gift and I got convinced too!). Anyway, about a week later the weather was great (as can been seen from our beach trip) and Springy found a teeny tiny cowrie shell under her pillow. She's got the tooth, her coin and the shell in a little box now.

No comments: