The French lesson is off for now as the tutor phoned to apologise but she has family visiting. No problem - will get going again in 2 weeks and I can always do a bit of French with Springy using the resources we already have. I also use it around the house by asking, "Ca va?" or "Quelle age a tu?" (excuse spelling and symbology) and she responds. We also discuss the cochon d'Inde as well.
I've found another French group - group rather than one-to-one and it looks to be quite affordable but it will tie us up every week which isn't always convenient. I wish I could alternate week them...
We've also located a ballet/tap dance teacher who seems quite nice but then went on about discipline and uniforms to wear etc and ... well for goodness sake, they are not professional ballerinas. I know that Springy would love a dance class, well to dance with more than just me, but I am loathe to put her into the hands of someone who could stress her limbs/body or stop her being 5 years old. I think I will wait a bit longer when she is old enough to make more of a decision herself. She already has lots of physical exercise in terms of her day-to-day running/walking about and she also has weekly swimming lessons. I can play music for her to dance (and I do) and professional dance/ballerina schools wait until the girls are at least 8 or so anyway.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment