Wednesday, 12 September 2007

A fantastic day

Today was another early autumn day with a very warm sun. I did my work in the morning and then we went shopping and for a walk together. We went to the butcher and the greengrocer. The butchers is an a traditional style and they are very friendly. My mum has a similar one near her and they all recognise you and ask how you are. I like the 'human' connection with local shopping. Afterwards we went for a walk around the area with the swans and ducks. The houses around the pond are gorgeous and it's so convenient for day-to-day shopping.

Springy had a new toy yesterday - it was one of the Beanie dolls that was for sale in a charity shop. I also found a knitting toys book which looks good (not that I'm likely to be able to follow the patterns!).

I'm busy tonight writing a review and I'm very aware that I have to do some more editing soon. The fields are full of seagulls which is funny to see. They're walking along the furrow looking for grubs which have been dug up.

No comments: