Tuesday, 4 November 2008

Reflexology

I'm studying several complementary therapies at the moment. Reflexology and Indian Head Massage are the two I'm most interested in (other than crystal healing which is something I am also fascinated by). I will be a fully qualified Reflexologist for insurance purposes by late spring, having done over 90 hours training and practice as well - spread out over 9 months. The Indian Head Massage is something I will qualify in (again for insurance purposes) by spring too (35 hours training - spread out over 3 months).

I also need to redo my First Aid certificate to ensure that I am up-to-date on current practice and in event of emergencies arising and then I will continue with CPD. I hope to upgrade my Reflexology to AOR standards.

Today was lovely in that C and I gave Springy a box set of Rainbow Magic books. We held it behind us and said that we considered her to be a star reader and that because of this we felt she should have more of her favourite books. Her face was like the sun sparkling on water as she smiled.

No comments: