We ordered some more Graindor issues and they arrived yesterday (can't wait to make the moving pictures from them). I think Imaginedition has the most beautiful stuff and their service is excellent. Je suis tres content :)
http://www.imaginedition.net/
We also received the CD Au Fil des Saisons which is just wonderful. The quality of the music is more than I imagined - it has a complete soundtrack of proper folk instrumentation (troubadour period) and birds singing etc. The songs go through the seasons and our favourite is Track 11 which is about un escargot et une pomme (Springy breaks down in laughter when she hears this).
I just spoke to our French tutor - we missed a lesson but it was due to a misunderstanding because I had to cancel a few sessions due to Springy's cold and then we had someone stay (my wonderful B-I-L) and this week we were not well either. I hadn't rearranged another session but our tutor thought there would be one. Anyway, all sorted. We have to go fortnightly from now on because I just cannot afford weekly ones at this time of year (the money was my birthday present money) and I am hoping that she will find some extra children so that the cost will come down a bit (£10 for half an hour - ouch).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment