The other day I bought some Binka with which to make a sewing sampler as part of our home education provision. I've got a bodkin needle and the plan was to borrow my old sewing sampler that I did years ago as the model. However, my mum seems to have lost it somewhere! Oh well... so I'm trying to find out about sewing stitches at the moment because I haven't got much of a clue any more (since in a typical school fashion we did this project once so my brain has since forgotten it). I am hoping that we will sew a lot so that this will become a skill into adulthood (but I'm going to have learn alongside Springy).
I've also bought some felt to make the ballet shoe stocking thing as a room decoration. So far we've cut out the pattern (well I have - she just watched a bit but is so busy playing with everyone else here).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment