Wednesday, 8 October 2008

Illness and hens

Today has been a beautiful October day. We spent a lot of time with Springy outside as today was the first day she has not had a temperature for three days. Springy has been ill since Sunday. She came home from a Beaver event with a headache which we just put down to being overwhelmed. However, it seems that there is a bug going around and Springy developed tummy ache and a very high temperature for the past few days, along with frequent toilet needs.

Today was gorgeous. We had the bantams out on the lawn and Springy and I played a little bit of football (just kicking the ball back and forth). We also baked some bread (I've been reading a book called Bread with Children). Later on I drew some chalk numbers from 1 to 12 in a line on the path and Springy did some maths that way (moving between numbers with plus and minus). I think tomorrow will be nice too because the sky has a nice pink flow about it.

No comments: