skip to main |
skip to sidebar
March just after the Spring Equinox
Beautiful day spent in the garden, digging out weeds (one particular weed that is unidentifiable and is killing my lawn - everything else like nettles, dandelions and so on are not "weeds" in my book), withSpringy and her friend doing Easter egg colouring in pictures, making a den and with the hens wandering about, Lily watching the hens (and occasionally having to be stopped from being overzealous with squashing Violet) and the 2 guineapigs grazing away again. Next door came over for a bit and we had even more children doing colouring and following round the animals. C went rowing around the harbour earlier in his little rowboat and then later he and I did some salsa dancing (well I tried - I usually step on him and then nearly fall over) to some music he'd found on the net. I watered the borders this evening (from the water butt which is starting to look low again) to aid the rose bushes and then listened to the song thrush singing his magnificent repertoire in the top of the big tree in the garden. There's now a mist over the fields and a pink haze in the sky.
No comments:
Post a Comment