Monday, 28 December 2009

Christmas 2009

We had a lovely Christmas so far. We didn't put the decorations up until Christmas Eve which worked really well. We had springy's Birthday and C's birthday as well.

Springy had a number of birthday playdates. We made gingerbread, decorations and so on.

N came round for Christmas Day, Boxing Day and yesterday too. We had some old films to watch like The King and I and Singing in the Rain which was nice.

I just finished sewing up a third gnome sleeping bag from the Wee Folk Art pattern I've been using. The first was a present for Springy for Christmas. I think she wants me to go into fullscale production for each and everyone of her little toys but I think three is enough for now.

Springy had a Brer Rabbit story last night. I'm going to read it to her again later and then tomorrow I'm hoping she will do a picture and a summary.

No comments: