I found this on Youtube (it's still a few years off but I thought the little houses were intriguing):
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Xk7mWv5RjtU
There is also this puppet performance of Frau Holle from a Steiner kindergarten:
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=GE5d8BMMff0&feature=channel
The Waldorf Kindergarten at Trier has other videos too:
http://www.waldorfkindergarten-trier.de/videoBilderreihen.php5?nr=10&unr=0&xmlDatei=videoBilder.xml
Since my voice is just about working due to yet another bad cold, I will be utilising the puppenspiel/puppetshow resource over the next day or two. Today, I told the story of Peter and Lotta's Christmas to Springy. We also made a tissue paper 5-pointed star which we stuck on our window with a bit of paper glue - it's very large but pretty when the sun shines on the window.
We went to see A Christmas Carol this week and Springy also visited Father Christmas with her aunt.
Wednesday, 17 December 2008
Class 3 Waldorf building activity video and Frau Holle
Labels:
class three,
crafts,
puppets,
Steiner Waldorf,
storytelling,
Third Grade
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment