We've got 2 birthday parties this weekend. We made a felted playscape as one gift and for the other we have some Hama beads.
Our little bantam keeps laying strange eggs. She stopped laying eggs when we started the worming food. The "chicken expert" said it is because she is a natural bantam so she won't lay at this time of year but...she is still laying. It's just the eggs are not viable. I am wondering whether it is because the temperature is dropping a lot at night. This morning, walking into the shed felt like walking into a refrigerator room, so I think I am going to pop on the little electric radiator at a very low setting and see if that makes a difference.
This was put up on the list as a useful curriculum resource:
http://www.winterpromise.com/animals_worlds.html
I must admit I really like the sound of some of the sections.
Friday, 19 September 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment