Springy likes to draw maps and following on some reading from other wonderful home educators I reckon it would be nice for Springy to draw a map of our home and where we live.
The weather is something we're discussing and the autumn is the perfect time to discuss leaves changing colour (not in detail). We've been picking blackberries and I'm hoping to make some Hedgerow Crumble soon with the elderberries, sloes and blackberries from around the hedges here.
Springy keeps reversing letters at the moment so I need to work on some lemniscates with her - off to the right and back to the middle (8 on its side). Her favourite toy at the moment is her little wooden road set and she's getting better and better at building it herself. We're now down to the last 3 pieces that she needs help on (rather than about 10).
Wednesday, 27 August 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment