Thursday, 8 December 2011

Happy 10th Birthday

‎10 years ago today a certain Springy was born at 1.30 a.m. She whooshed out and looked like a little bunny rabbit baby. I was shaking so much with exertion that I couldn't hold her myself so our midwives and C took it in her turns to hold her to me, wrapped in a towel, so I could start to feed her. She was very little, at around 6lbs, and kept falling asleep. I ate a huge box of chocolates that C had got for me (oblivious to the fact caffeine goes through breastmilk and also that eating them at that time in the morning was not so great for me either but I was very hungry). And she pooped shortly after her birth and I had my first moment of "Oh no, that's what they do...!". :) So Happy 10th Birthday Springy.

No comments: