I often wish I had a house on chicken legs. I love where we are most of the time but sometimes I wish I could say to my home "Wake up, please go here..." As someone with a very strong Venus in Cancer in terms of my chart I love being at home. I like to have all my home comforts - tents are not for me. It would be so nice to be able to take everything along including the heating and go to different parts of the world (safe parts).
I'm also pulled in more learning directions again. I love learning - I'm a perpetual student as well as being a home educator. At the moment, I want to do a clinical massage diploma (2 years), take my ArtReflex training to completion, study with the Scottish School of Herbal Medicine for their correspondence course (just personal use on family) and also do an astrology course. I'd also like to learn more about needle felting and knitting and crochet. However, with a small home there isn't enough room to do any of it.
I love the facts that the plants you need always find their way to grow about you. I really believe that if someone has a health condition then all you need to do is look closely around where they live and the plants that choose to grow near them will give an indication of what they need to deal with.
Saturday, 13 November 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment