Springy is getting excited because not only will she be in Beaver Scouts this year, but also she will become a Brownie.
We're still looking for a dance class but at least Springy can go swimming still. We wanted to join a Tai Chi class but then it got cancelled.
Today we did some bean bag games, played the recorder a little, had a story (from Enki) and I have the January Earthschooling curriculum which I'm working through in terms of finding what we need. We did a little bit of maths with the glass beads from Noble Knights and Springy has been asked to learn her 2 times table not just from memory but from reading it too (I've done a little print off with it on and a few poems and stuck it on her door).
Our hens got cleaned out today (it's very easy having a lino floor underneath their sawdust) and had a little bit of time out in the garden (then it started to rain again which they dislike).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment