Wednesday, 12 December 2007

6 year old

I now have a 6-year old. It's been an amazing year for my 5-year old and we had a lovely little birthday party. We made paper dolls and had a basket of tissue paper and glue and crayons to design them with. We also did some felting using cookie cutters and played Pass the Parcel (amusing because I was distracted when I was wrapping the layers and forgot to put something in for a few of them!).

Today was a fabulous day. Springy and I went to her N's house because Springy's daddy had a very special visitor. Anyway, Springy did some colouring in and the lovely cat who visits N's house came by too. After that we came back home and then nipped out again to go and feed the ducks and swans. Springy had a lovely letter from a lady with 2 dogs that we met a year ago. She sent her a couple of photos of her dogs and one of her cat as well. She also sent Springy the first Milly-Molly-Mandy book and I read 3 chapters of it today. Springy loves the stories.

We also played Frustration! this afternoon (which is Ludo with a popomatic dice and one of my all time favourite childhood games).

No comments: